Re: [IPk] Flu Jab

In a message dated 27/10/2003 22:59:59 GMT Standard Time, email @ redacted

> I always find that I have a very sore arm afterwards and frequently (though
> not this year) have a flu-ey sort of a cold. I just live with it though as
> it's much better than getting flu! I don't know about any predictions for
> strength of this year's strains, but I was reliably informed today that
> there have now been 15 cases this season in Cambridge. Hope you arm soon
> recovers and that Danielle feels better soon.
> Sarahxxx

Thanks Sarah

Yes I have been told that it is a bad one this year.  Rumours only, but
someone said it was an offshoot of the Japanese one where everyone was wearing
 masks and popping their clogs like nobody's business but not heard much about
one lately.

Mum to Danielle aged 9, diagnosed Aug 2001
Wife to Pete with no spleen
D myself for 30 years