RE: [IPk] Normal A1C But Unstable Blood Glucose

Hi John,

Thanks for that.  I actually found my "range" improved changing to MDI
and by that I mean 4 - 5 injections of Humalog a day or even rarely 6.
Of course the docs thought that was excessive but couldn't suggest a
different regime for me to try.

I'm not particularly insulin sensitive in fact I strongly suspect I have
insulin resistance but can't get tested for that.

Many thanks again.

Hope you're improving after your various "experiences" recently.

Best wishes