From: email @ redacted
Date: 25 October 2003 18:16:05
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPk] Hypos at Night

Gail

I dont think it has to do with tight control in this case because in the
first
two years of diabetes we
hadnt got tight control and she was on two injections a day but it was
during
the first two years she had
more fits than now.

I dont suppose Sasha's control will be as good when a teenager as it now;-(

Jackie
Mum of Sasha aged 9

> i think maybe if your daughter has very tight control she may not get good
> warning symtoms at night so is not woken, as i never managed to have that
> tight control, especially as a rebeleas teenager!!
> love gail.xx

01_header.gif]

IMSTP.gif]

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
01.jpg]