[IPk] I'm baaaaack

Hi everyone,

I'm back...after a parental visit, moving house, a cousin's wedding in
Spain, and a new landlady taking 3 weeks to provide me with the Internet
access that she had advertised a month previously.

An actual post soon,

IDDM 10+ years; MiniMed pumper 7+ years

P.S. Eleanor Joslin, I need your e-mail address again!