RE: [IPk] Hypos at Night

Gail

 I dont think it has to do with tight control in this case because in the first
two years of diabetes we
 hadnt got tight control and she was on two injections a day but it was during
the first two years she had
more fits than now.

I dont suppose Sasha's control will be as good when a teenager as it now;-(

Jackie
Mum of Sasha aged 9