Re: [IPk] Hypos at Night

 I'm sure that the threshold does vary. I was told by a consultant once that
each of us would eventually fit if we were sufficiently
 hypoglycaemic: ( this was someone with an interest in epilepsy not diabetes). I
suppose some might convulse at 3.5 ( esp young
children) whereas some might not until 0.6

 Jackie: I wonder what level Sascha nocturnal seizure occur. Is it that they
happen when she's not that low. It might be that her
 threshold" improves" as she gets older ie she doesn't fit until a lower level
so she has a chance to wake up sweating and feeling
dreadful before this happens?
 Seizure threshold is lower in children which is why febrile fits ( fits due to
increased temperature) are quite common whereas most
 of these children do not suffer from fits as they get older and are either at
no, or only v. slight increased risk of epilepsy in