From: email @ redacted
Date: 24 October 2003 13:06:16
To: Insulin Pump List
Subject: [IPk] Hypos at Night

Can any of you, who have had diabetes since they were a child, tell me
you had, less, or no hypo
awareness as a child but now wake if you are low?

Sasha has never woken when she is low, we only know because she has a
or because we now have to
test every night. In the past I have sometimes found her sound asleep and no
signs of anything being
wrong with levels of 2.4. rarely hot or sweaty.

I was just hoping that when she is older she will wake if low, otherwise I
have to go to Uni with

Mum of Sasha aged 9 dx 1999, twin sister Rebecca, both coeliac 2001
Mum also to Danni and Nicola, wife to Terry

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of