Re: [IPk] Re: Hypos

I've been known to have pretty serious hypos regardless of what error I may
have made - and at times none at all. But I think that's just me (and a
small handful of other people) and for the most part your statement seems
to be true, Abi.

95% of my hypos are attributable to pure stupidity on my part now. (And I
have not had a hypo on a pump for many years that needed external
assistance; even at 1.9 I handled it fine myself.)