Re: [IPk] Hypos at Night

>I wonder how many people who have never had a
 >seizure, have ever gone low enough? I know that I can still walk about with a
 >reading of 1.8 mmols but I think 1.5 and below is what makes me have a

I've never had a seizure.  I've been lucid (self-treating) at 1.2.  I've
had two hypos where I've needed someone else to find food for me, where
I guess I've been lower.

I guess that the threshold where a seizure takes place could differ
between individuals.

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 2+, alleging she is lucid some of the time!  Well, where's
the proof, that's what I want to know ...)
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)