[IPk] Quickset infusion sets bending

 My son, Alastair (14) has been using a Minimed Paradigm pump for 3 months. We
occasionally have problems with the Quickset infusion sets (6mm)which seem to
bend when inserted causing his BG to go high very quickly. This happened very
recently and when we removed the bad set it was almost bent at right angles!
What causes this and is there any way of avoiding it happening?