Re: [IPk] Time Changes with the Pump (2)

>When we change the time to one hour back, how do we programme the pump?  Do
>we have to change all the basals too?  You have been through this and how did
>you manage?

In 6 years I've changed time 12 times, and I've never worked out the
"correct" procedure.

If your body clock is set by when you get up, and when you go to bed, then
you shouldn't need to do anything - just change the time on your pump, and
after a few days everything should settle down.

But if your body clock is set by perceptions of when the sun rises and when
the sun sets, then your basal rates probably need shifting by several
minutes *every day*.

I suspect the truth is a mixture of these two situations. I suppose we
should change the time on our pump, give our bodies a few days to settle
down, and then check our basal rates. So wait till Tuesday, Pat :-)

mailto:email @ redacted