Re: [IPk] Hypos at Night

Hi Jackie
Personally I never woke up hypo in the night as a child (I was dxed at the age
of 8) but I can't say whether that was because I had no hypo awareness, or
just had no nighttime hypos. Since I was on only one injection a day till I
was 18 (which I took in the morning), it was probably the latter.
I do now have quite good hypo awareness - I think I always wake up, though
often not till I am quite low.
When she gets a bit older, if nighttime hypo unawareness is a problem then she
could always set her own alarm and do her own test!