[IPk] Hypos at Night

 Can any of you, who have had diabetes since they were a child, tell me whether
you had, less, or no hypo
awareness as a child but now wake if you are low?

 Sasha has never woken when she is low, we only know because she has a seizure
or because we now have to
 test every night. In the past I have sometimes found her sound asleep and no
signs of anything being
wrong with levels of 2.4. rarely hot or sweaty.

 I was just hoping that when she is older she will wake if low, otherwise I will
have to go to Uni with

Mum of Sasha aged 9 dx 1999, twin sister Rebecca, both coeliac 2001
Mum also to Danni and Nicola, wife to Terry