Re: [IPk] Time Changes with the PumpDead batteries/etc

Hi Andrew
I got a no delivery alarm immediately before the batteries gave up. So what I
suspect happened was that insulin actually hadn't been going in for a while
before that. I know that happens when the reservoir is empty - there is a
time delay because there needs to be a pressure build up to trigger the