Re: [IPk] Re: Hypos

>Because pump hypos are easy (one glucose tablet is sometimes all it
>takes!) some of us are happy to have frequent hypos as a side-effect of
>lowered bgs overall, and so have more frequent hypos on the pump than we
>would have tolerated on mdi.

I reckon I have about one mild hypo a day. Different times, different
reasons. Never a major problem. 3 or 4 glucose tablets fixes it. You can
see all my BG results at http://www.webshowcase.net/diabetes/archive Do
mild hypos (and a lowish HbA1c) protect me from complications? I have
absolutely no idea. I've had maybe 4 "big" hypos in the 6 years I've been
on a pump. Before that I had perhaps 4 a week. There we are.

mailto:email @ redacted