Re: [IPk] Re: Highs

In message <email @ redacted>,
Tori <email @ redacted> writes
>Um, no. That's added as another thing - choose a day (for adjustment,
>following a vanilla day) without stress, exercise etc. Take a look at the
>page, you will quickly see my problem.
>Incidentally, I have had 3 vanilla days in a row, and I am not touching a
>bloody thing! Took me 5 days of playing to get them, so no way am I
>interfering now! Give me a week and I'll be all over the shop again....
Ah, yes, now I see the problem.  There needs to be another paragraph,
along the lines of:

Some people, especially those who have only just started pumping, will
not have 'vanilla days'.  If you have waited a week for a 'vanilla day',
you should use this alternative method.  Wait for a 'strawberry day' -
one in which you have not gone hypo, and in which there has been no bg
reading above 300 (15 m/mol), and none above 165 which has not been
brought within range after 4 hours.

What do you think, Michael?

Best wishes,

(once had three vanilla days in a row, pre-pump.  I don't think I've
done that on the pump).
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)