Re: [IPk] dying batteries in Minimed pumps

well I hadn't bolused during that time so checking the bolus history
wouldn't help. All I can think of is that the basal insulin hadn't been
going in.... It all sounds very unlikely, but I'm at a loss for an
explanation...and I seem to remember something like this once happened
probably just one of those mysteries that will never be explained though