RE: [IPk] Talking of meters

Sorry, but I can't stay quiet on this...

HbA1C only ever gives an "AVERAGE" and that skewed towards the most
recent past.  i.e. it does indicate "RANGE"  therefore you can have a
perfect A1C and absolutely horrendously poor control.

Many of us can testify to that, including me, and it took me months to
convince my diabetes consultant about the Range issue.

Now I've got to start and train the new guy who told me that for newly
dxed Type 2s he only tells them to test once or twice a week.  I asked
him if he wanted to deal with complications down the line or save money
on test strips and save time on educating newly dxed Type 2s!

(rebuilt computer and new printer finally up and working - please let it