Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #530

In message <l03130304bbbd447d75f4@[]>, John Neale
<email @ redacted> writes
>Disturbing your night's sleep may affect your BGs, but I
>don't know any better solution.

You can measure at a different time on different nights.  In an ideal
world, one would do this on 'vanilla' nights (ha! - and doesn't that
sound like a nice perfume).  I find it best to do it on nights when I go
to bed with a reasonable bg, having not had an unduly large meal, drunk
a lot, etc.

It does take longer to do it that way, of course ...

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 2+, overdue for retesting her basals ... I may need shaming
into it!)
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)