Re: [IPk] Re: Highs

I've been known to throw 4x my bodyweight  (I am not a large person) of
people across a room and actually injure them while in severe hypo
(unfortunately they were ambulance officers, Fortunately they called for
back-up ie. the 2 of them couldn't hold me down to inject glucagon.
Unfortunately I didn't like that idea - apparently - and punched one of
them into the wall. Fortunately my at-the-time fiance also helped hold me
down for injection. Unfortunately I twisted while they had the needle in -
3 people lying on me - and the needle came out half way through.
Fortunately it was enough and I came to 7 minutes later very embarrassed!).

I've also broken a chair over someone's head in a white out, and tried to
set fire to the same person in the same white out. He is and was my ex
husband, and really not a nice person. I lose every single inhibition I
have ever possessed (including lack of strength/endurance) when I am in a
serious hypo. Thankfully I haven't had one of those doozies in over ten
years now.