Re: [IPk] Re: Highs

It all makes pretty good sense although I'm intrigued by Prof Amiel's
statement about anything passing through the duodenum( ? ? due to release of
gut hormones that increase BG)

I've a problem  getting my head around the beating up the wife bit though.
Does anyone here get superhuman strength while hypo and inflict physical
violence?

( bitchy and verbally abusive only when hypo)