Re: [IPk] Re: Highs

Um, no. That's added as another thing - choose a day (for adjustment,
following a vanilla day) without stress, exercise etc. Take a look at the
page, you will quickly see my problem.

Incidentally, I have had 3 vanilla days in a row, and I am not touching a
bloody thing! Took me 5 days of playing to get them, so no way am I
interfering now! Give me a week and I'll be all over the shop again....

Tori (the at-the-moment perfect diabetic)