Re: [IPk] Re: Highs

In message <email @ redacted>,
Tori <email @ redacted> writes
>I have a problem with it. It states (paraphrased) "choose a vanilla day ...
>a day without unexpected highs or lows". While I agree this would be the
>ideal situation in which to adjust things, I only EVER change my basals
>when I have been experiencing highs or lows that are neither expected nor

I very rarely have a 'vanilla day' - i.e. a day without a high or a low
(and how would I predict one was coming???).  I never have unexpected
highs or lows - I take counter-measures.

I guess this page must mean :
"choose a vanilla day - a day when you are not going to have anything
happen which tends to send you high or low (e.g. stress, menstruation),
new things to eat"

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 2+, absolutely at a loss to imagine why anyone would want
to be anything other than their normal / human normal!)

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)