Re: [IPk] Re: Highs

I think that's probably the easiest and most accurate description of what
happens in hypo land I've ever read. One tiny clearing-up, though. The
adrenal response triggers the liver to release the glycogen, whereas in a
"normal" (what's normal anyway? Normal for me is type 1 diabetes) person,
glucagon from the pancreas does the triggering ...

Can I steal this, John? *grin*