Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #530

Hi Rachel,

Can you describe what happens/when on your breakfast: e.g.

7.30am, bg 5
8am, eat 50g cho as cocoapops with milk, bolus 5
10amm bg 20, bolus 2
1pm bg 5

(and if you don't eat, and don't bolus, you get 5 at 1pm too)

Ideally, could you let us know 30mis by 30mins or 15 mins by 15mins what

(dm 30+, 508+, tempted to give the b. obvious answer: don't eat cereal -
but I presume you really like it and would much rather eat it than
bagels and cream cheese , burritos, marmite soldiers or anything else!)

>About the lifescan meter, I will ask my neighbour about the release as she
>works for them so watch this space.  Any ideas anyone,  my basal rates are
> reasonably ok however when I bolus for my breakkie my sugar levels go up to
>the 20 level, maybe I am born not to eat breakfast thats the only thing that
>works, any type of cearal I eat sends my sugars soring any ideas would be
 > gratefully received and I will keep you all informed of the new lifescan
>let you know if I can one in advance and what it's like !!

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)