Re: [IPk] Re: Highs

Michael

I just wanted to adjust my basals this past week cos i had switched from
Humalog to Novorapid and had a few days rocky ride, so I went to that page
and read through it.

I have a problem with it. It states (paraphrased) "choose a vanilla day ...
a day without unexpected highs or lows". While I agree this would be the
ideal situation in which to adjust things, I only EVER change my basals
when I have been experiencing highs or lows that are neither expected nor
wanted.

Julian - I also need a really low rate from midnight to 4am (0.3) and by
7am it is at 0.9 (goes up to 1.0 at 9am and starts dropping again by 11am),
so I think Di has made a good point about dawn phenomenon.

Tori

http://www.hypostasis.info