[IPk] Re: Highs

Thanks Ingrid.

 I agree with that. Last night my partner woke me because she said I was
sweating. She was asking me questions such as- what day is it? and other basic
questions I should know the answer too. Apparently I answered these incorrectly.
I vaugley remember struggling to know the answer to some questions. In the end I
did my blood and it was 2.8 and the time was 3.45am. i corrected it with a bowl
of sugar puffs. I find it hard to believe that just because I have a hypo I end
up with serious highs later in the morning. Obviously I need educating somewhat.
What should I do to stop this? Lower my basal between midnight and 4? or
something like that?