Re: [IPk] How will I benefit with Lantus?

email @ redacted writes:

> still cant get over the little amount of insulin you use. Even less than
> Sasha and she is small for
> her age. Does Danielle need more insulin than you?

Hiya Jackie

I do have a very small dose compared to my brother and sister and other
 people on this list. Danielle has a little bit more than me throughout the day.
Her basals are working out at about 11 units over the day and she has been 2.5
and 4.5 for meals and also a few bits here and there for snacks.  She does eat
more than me though!  What is Sasha's daily total then?

Mum to Danielle, aged 9, pumping since Nov 2002
D myself (on lantus)