[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #530

About the lifescan meter, I will ask my neighbour about the release as she
works for them so watch this space.  Any ideas anyone,  my basal rates are
 reasonably ok however when I bolus for my breakkie my sugar levels go up to
the 20 level, maybe I am born not to eat breakfast thats the only thing that
works, any type of cearal I eat sends my sugars soring any ideas would be
 gratefully received and I will keep you all informed of the new lifescan meter,
let you know if I can one in advance and what it's like !!