Re: [IPk] Highs

Hi Julian,

do you know what is happening between when you go to bed and when you wake
up high?  You might be hypoing earlier in the morning, and getting a

Is this only a new phenomenon, or have you had troubles for a while?  Maybe
it is the insulin?

I woke up this morning at 1.30 and I was 16, mostly mornings around that
time I am around 3...don't know what happened but I had some more insulin
and was still 14 at 6.30.  I changed my site the night before, I am thinking
my problem might have something to do with that!

Good luck and let us know how you get along....