RE: [IPk] How will I benefit with Lantus?

Hi Barbara

 I think it takes time to get the Lantus dose right. When you have the steroids
out of your system try
 sitting around for a while, doing not much at all for a few hours and not
eating either. Then see how
stable you BG level is, whether its rising on not.

 I still cant get over the little amount of insulin you use. Even less than
Sasha and she is small for
 her age. Does Danielle need more insulin than you? It must be due partly to
your good control. The
better control the less insulin you need.