[IPk] Highs

Hi all

 I have been waking in the morning around 4.30-5.30 for a month or so now with
very high blood sugars and dying for a pee (no ketones)when I say high I mean
between 16 and 20 ish. when this first happened I had just started taking a
cholestorol lowering drug (Lipostat) I discontinued that some weeks ago because
I thought that may be the cause. However, my blood still remains high and I have
savegly increased my basal from 2am to 5am to try and lower it. Nothing seems to

Does anyone have any ideas?  This is really getting me down.