Re: [IPk] One Touch Ultra BG Meter

Hello to everyone who has experienced my message about costs of strips

I have since been contacted by Lifescan directly and I accept their
explanation so I would now consider this particular subject closed.  Thanks to
everyone
who has expressed an interest and replied; I appreciate all your thoughts.

We now have another meter in our household (for #10.00 including delivery on
the Friends and Family plan).

Thanks again.

Barbara
Type 1 for 30 years (now using One Touch Ultra Lifescan meter 4 - 6 times per
day)
Mum to Danielle (aged 9, pumping and using One Touch Ultra approx 8 times per
day)