Re: [IPk] One Touch Ultra BG Meter

>She also told me that the pots of 25 strips DO ACTUALLY SELL TO THE
>SURGERY/PHARMACY AT #25.00 PER POT.  I KNEW I WAS RIGHT - THAT'S #1.00 PER
>BLOOD TEST.
>DISGUSTING!  They should be giving at least half of this to Diabetes
>Charities.  Sorry, but it's extortionate.

But that would mean that the pharmacy made no profit when they sold them
to you ....

Everyone should make a fair profit off strips: from those who developed
the product in the first place through to the pharmacy.  Unless you know
those costs (and what a fair profit for the industry is), how can we
know if #25 is a rip off, or whether #30 would be fair?

Best wishes

Pat
--
Pat Reynolds