Re: [IPk] Things are moving...type of pump(again..sorry)!

Hi Helen

The 'larger' pump is probably the 508, which is a
decent model.

As for sets, I tried them all when I started but would
now only use the Silhouette.

>From what I remember, none of them would be
particularly easy to insert with one hand. The reason
I stuck with the Silhouette is that it's the only one
that didn't fall out of me while I was trialling them!
To me that's pretty important: you can guide the
needle in and you definitely know it's in.

I use my stomach, and to be honest I could probably
put the needle in one handed, as I am quite well
padded there and don't really need to pinch up!
(Though I do).

I was on here last year slagging off Medtronic for
their customer service. I must add that my first
delivery over here in Spain passed without incident!

IDDM 7 years, 508 2.5 years, Madrid 7 weeks.

Do you Yahoo!?