[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #526

Alex,  you should see your doctor about seeing whether you qualify for a
 pump, not sure how old you are, but I was 5, now 33 yrs and still acting like I
a teenager. But last week I went onto a pump as my control was very bad
 amongst other problems, no hypo systems (that is a huge problem), scar tissue
injection site and some other. To say I am happy is an understatement and I
 would recommend anyone to give a pump a try as it has changed my life. My
although we are still (my husband and I) getting to grips with the basal rate,
etc is so so much better I can't believe it and its fantastic, and thank you
to all with your suggestions about my air bubbles, will try them all, try it
once, twice if I like it !!!!!!!  Rach