[IPk] Re Dentist drama

Just to jump in here...
I've had lots of work done on my teeth (many painful and expensive root
 canals) in the past. Lately have been dx with TMJ and I grind my teeth at
too. Thing is, the oral surgeon who dx the TMJ said it can be linked to
 diabetes, as can the frozen shoulder and joint pains I have. Not sure if this
 gospel. Didn't offer me a guard. Said to see my own dentist (and no doubt pay a
fortune) if I wanted one.
waiting for news of the meeting between the DSN's and pump people!