Re: [IPk] URGENT ADVICE NEEDED ON QUICK SETS

In a message dated 14/10/2003 12:17:49 GMT Daylight Time, email @ redacted
writes:

> Also I had problems too trying to disconnect, I always got twisted up.....
>
> Went back to the DSN on the Thursday and tried Silohuettes, which are so
> much better! (IMHO!!!!)

Hiya Ingrid

We have asked Danielle to keep her set connected for games today as it is so
fiddly to undo.  She is using the 6 mm needles as opposed to the 2 ft ones
that come in the silhouette format so she psychologically feels better but we
 just need to get used to the difficult mechanical device. Maybe I will complain
to Minimed or try someone's else's version.  I agree the silhouettes give a
 better all-round deliver and manoeuvrability but I will just persevere a little
for her.

Thanks for your help.

Barbara
Mum to Danielle aged 9 (pumping and trying new sets)