Hi Barbara,

I hope you and Danielle are having a better day today!

I think Quick Sets are horrible things, I only used one once, but it was
enough to put me off for life!  I got my pump connected at 2pm, and by 6pm,
after a scrummy muffin, which I didn't inject for but bolussed for, I was
26!!! I get things wrong (we all do!) but not that wrong!

Turns out the cannula had never gone into me (didn't know this till the next
day!), it was bent over at the insertion site.

Also I had problems too trying to disconnect, I always got twisted up.....

Went back to the DSN on the Thursday and tried Silohuettes, which are so
much better! (IMHO!!!!)

Good luck,