Re: [IPk] Dentist drama

Both my Mum and I used to grind our teeth badly - and also my younger
daughter when she was only 4 or 5 years old (I am the only dmer amongst the
three) - when we slept. Mum ground down to the nerve in a back tooth,
daughter outgrew it, and I thought I had stopped, but seeing my dentist in
February she commented on how I had ground my eye teeth flat! (I am a most
unobservant person, and it's been a slow process.)

I don't think tooth-grinding is a "diabetic" thing - but from my personal
experience, there may be something hereditary in it!!