Re: [IPk] Dentist drama

Sadly, I don't have teeth like your wife's - just 'good for a diabetic'
(i.e no gum disease or gum erosion).  Lots of fillings, though.  Apart
from the fillings, if I excavated my teeth, I'd think they were medieval
- they tend to be ground down like those of people who eat a lot of
stone-ground flour. It's not grinding my own teeth, as I have oddly
shaped jaws (is _anything_ about me normal, I wonder) which means that
many of my teeth cannot be manoeuvred so they meet other teeth.

Best wishes,

(who, sadly, is not paid commensurate to her fund-raising skills.  Not
that I would want to be 'on commission' - I get money in a very
'detached' way - it's almost like doing crosswords or reading detective

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)