email @ redacted writes:

> So: press down fairly
> firmly with the positioning fingers on the circular adhesive. Place the
> plastic
> circular piece at the end of the set tubing on top of the plastic circular
> piece in the body so that the two arrows line up, and press down so that you
> hear
> a click (as the top bit joins up with the bottom); press down a little more
> firmly with the positioning fingers and twist so that the top arrow lines up
> with the bar mark. If you stabilise the set with your fingers you can exert
> fair amount of pressure - though you shouldn't need VERY much - without
> causing
> damage to the cannula.

Thanks very much.  I have printed this one out to try next time but it sounds
like it could work.  Meanwhile, we have moved the site from the buttock, to
the tummy and back to the buttock and succeeded but with a struggle.  In fact,
she is not going to be able to disconnect for games/PE because it is too
 difficult. I think if we get over the fact that we could pull it out, it might

Mum to Danielle, pumping since Nov 2002 but now trying Quick Sets