From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: 13 October 2003 20:40
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] URGENT ADVICE NEEDED ON QUICK SETS

Hello everyone

Trying Quick Sets tonight on Danielle for the first time.  Pump is primed,
cannula in situ, bum in the air, half an hour later and can't connect the
 tubing. Can connect it on the sample on in the arm of the sofa (ha ha), but
when it
comes to the 'bum in the air waiting' bit, can't do it because it is
twisting
the skin too much and pulling too much on the tape.

Any ideas.  I think she has gone to sleep in that position.  Poor thing!

Barbara
Mum to Danielle aged 9, pumping since Nov 2002 (but probably no more!)