From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On
Behalf Of Pat Reynolds
Sent: 12 October 2003 17:25
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Dentist drama

In message <l0313030abba8e0262d87@[]>, John Neale
<email @ redacted> writes
>But the big question is are my teeth weak because I have diabetes?

My dentist (and previous dentists) have told me that I have very good
teeth for someone who has had diabetes for 30+ years.

Next time I get a new dentist and they comment on my teeth, I must ask
_what_ about diabetics' teeth usually fails!

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 2+, pleased to have visited the dentist last week and had a
clean bill of health)
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)