[IPk] dentist drama

Hi John,
According to info we got from St Jimmys in Leeds a while ago, oral
complications in diabetes are
tooth decay
peridontal disease (6th complication of diabetes)
severe bone loss in poorly controlled diabetics
gum disease
ALSO peridontal disease can adversley affect diabetes control

I also read somewhere else, in some book, that there may be less saliva in
the mouth than in non-dibeticscan, making it more concentrated, giving
higher sugar levels around the teeth. Cant remember the book though, been
reading too many!
The there was something on medscape I think about a possible relationship
between dental placque and it going to the heart bloood vessels and causing