Re: [IPk] Pump latest and thankyou

Hiya Graham

I'm really glad about what you have said about the pump.  I use Lantus and
Novorapid at the moment but I bought a pump for my daughter, and like you, she
has gained so much from it.  She told me in the first couple of days that she
didn't feel diabetic anymore and that meant the world to me.

You're also right about the concentration side of things too because my
 daughter does better at school now because she is not high all the time. With
daughter, it was either too high which resulted in so many problems associated
with being high like bed wetting because she drank loads or too low which
 ended in the horrible fits and seizures during the night and sliding down the
onto the floor in the day.

Touch wood!  She has not had a fit since she has been on the pump.

Bye for now.

Type 1 for 30 years (Lantus/Novorapid)
Mum to Danielle aged 9, pumping since Nov 2002