Re: [IPk] Helping out

Hi Pat

I think you are thinking of "Insulin for Life", which apparently is two
organisations - one of which is over here in Oz and the other of which is
in the US. The websites are http://www.users.bigpond.com/ronraab/ and
http://www.insulinforlife.org/ (first one Australian, second in
California). Hope that helps!

(PS. Don't s'pose you want to send that Quickserter to Oz do you??)