[IPk] Helping out

Dear Everyone,

Someone in the US has asked me if I know any charitable organization
that distributes diabetes supplies (insulin, syringes, etc.) to those
who are unable to purchase them / living in countries where they are not
provided by the state.  I  have a vague memory that there was a doctor
in Australia who was stockpiling supplies for disaster response - but of
course can't find anything - any ideas, anyone?

While I am writing about passing on unwanted stuff: does anyone want a
quickserter?  I have two (one never out of its box) - let me know off
list and I will send.

Best wishes to all,

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)