[IPk] Stress and Blood Sugars

 Does anyone know if Stress adversely affects blood sugars in such a way that
they become a little unpredictable? For the past few days my BMs have ranged
between 3 and 18. and there is no pattern to it. My normal range is between 4
and 9.

 If stress does cause this then it should clear very soon. I just hope she says
yes tonight when we go to out to dinner :). If it isn't stress that causes such
fluctuations, can anyone advise me as to what it may be.