Re: [IPk] Pump latest and thankyou

Hi Tony,

Having started out counting carbohydrates over 30 years ago, and
steadfastly ignoring all advice from so-called experts that it was
'passe' and better things were available, I didn't have a problem with

What is particularly difficult for you?  Take this evening's meal - what
has caused you problems?

(dm 30+, 508 2+)

In message <email @ redacted>, Anthony Bates
<email @ redacted> writes